CISRS Scaffold Inspection Course – Late Availability Offer!
14th August 2014
The standard cost for these courses is £495, but we have limited availability at the special offer price of £395.
The course, which is three days in duration will give delegates the required knowledge so as to enable them to understand how to inspect basic scaffolding structures in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
Topics covered during the course are: –
- Introduction to Scaffolding & Scaffolding Terminology
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British, European and Industry Standards (NASC)
- Overview of SG4:10 Fall Arrest Equipment
- Tube, fittings & boards
- Safe ladder access and egress
- Scaffolders training and working methods
- Bracing and tying scaffolds
- Fan boards and public protection
- Mobile, static and loading towers
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Beams and bridging beams
- Various types of system scaffolding
- How to carry out a scaffolding inspection
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Scaffold inspection exercise
- Knowledge test and assessment
Places are being offered on a first come, first served basis so please act quickly to secure your place. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 602 2418. (Option 2)