This privacy notice aims to give you information on how SIMIAN collects and processes your personal data through this website. We may collect and process your personal data when you purchase a product or service from us or contact us by filling in a form.
It is important that you read this privacy notice so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice should be read in conjunction with other notices we may issue from time to time.
What do we collect?
• Your name
• Contact information (email address/telephone number)
• Your employer/organisation client
• Geographical location
• Other data, including National Insurance Number and DOB may be collected for certain enquiries that relate to training courses, and this will only be collected when we have a legitimate reason for so doing.
How do we use the data we collect?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Typically, this is so we can:
• Provide you with the services/products you require
• Liaise with certification bodies, etc, with the sole aim of identifying the services/products best suited to you, or to ensure eligibility
• Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
• Pursue our legitimate interests
Protection of your Data
We are committed to protecting your data and complying with the appropriate legislative data protection requirements, and as such we have implemented robust electronic and managerial processes to ensure that this is the case.
We will never share your data for any other purpose than those highlighted above, unless you have provided prior consent.
Access to your data
In some situations, you have rights in relation to your personal data and you may:
• request access to the information we hold
• request that it is deleted
• request that it is shared with a third party
• request that processing of your data is suspended
• request correction of the data we hold
• withdraw consent
Exercising your rights will not incur a charge. However, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee when we believe that requests are unfounded, or unnecessarily excessive or repetitive.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. You should be aware that clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We have no control over third party websites and we recommend that you read and understand the individual privacy notices at each site you visit.
Personal data related queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 15 working days for a response.