Business Development Employment Opportunity
11th March 2015
Do you fancy a career with a young but well established and dynamic organisation?
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will involve: –
- Developing business with new and existing clients across multiple business activities
- The development and leading of sales and marketing campaigns, using the appropriate channels
- Driving improvement and increased awareness in our brand
- The implementation and management of Social Media campaigns, using our established Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter portals
- The development of marketing and promotional materials
The ideal candidate will hold a business-related degree and excellent written and interpersonal communication skills are a must-have.
Full working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products is a pre-requisite.
Some UK and international travel will be required and so candidates must be able and willing to spend short periods of time away from home.
Salary and package is negotiable, but will include a fully-expensed company car and access to private medical care as a benefit in kind. The position is salaried, but earning potential can be increased based on results.
A current driving license is essential.
In the first instance, candidates should provide a covering letter, expressing their interest and outlining current remuneration details, along with a current CV BY EMAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 03 April 2015.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES