15% off a CISRS Part 2 Scaffolder course, Level 2 NVQ and one-day skills test
Included in the package:
CISRS Part 2 Scaffolder Course
This course is for Trainee Scaffolders who have completed a basic Scaffolder Part 1 training course, with at least 6 months’ on-site experience.
Level 2 NVQ
The Level 2 NVQ in Accessing Operations and Rigging (scaffolding) allows delegates to confirm their competence in the following areas:
- Utilising provision of fall protection systems and/or equipment in the workplace;
- Erecting and dismantling independent and birdcage scaffolds in the workplace;
- Erecting and dismantling mobile and static scaffold towers in the workplace;
- Erecting and dismantling cantilever scaffolds in the workplace;
- Erecting and dismantling pavement or roof scaffolds in the workplace;
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace;
- Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace;
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace.
One-day Skills Test
The One-day Skills Test is a mandatory requirement of the CISRS scheme, regardless of whether a delegate has already achieved the NVQ. Successfully completing the Skills Test enables a delegate to make an application for a CISRS Scaffolder card