10% off CISRS Part 2 Scaffolder Course and a Level 2 NVQ
Included in the package:
CISRS Part 2 Scaffolder Course
This course is for Scaffolders who have held a CISRS Scaffolder/System Scaffolder card for a minimum period of 12 months.
Level 2 NVQ
The Level 2 NVQ in Accessing Operations and Rigging (scaffolding) allows delegates to confirm their competence in the following areas:
- Utilising provision of fall protection systems and/or equipment in the workplace;
- Erecting and dismantling independent and birdcage scaffolds in the workplace;
- Erecting and dismantling mobile and static scaffold towers in the workplace;
- Erecting and dismantling cantilever scaffolds in the workplace;
- Erecting and dismantling pavement or roof scaffolds in the workplace;
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace;
- Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace;
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace.