10% off a CISRS Advanced Scaffolder course and a Level 3 NVQ
Included in the package:
CISRS Advanced Scaffolder Course
This course is for Trainee Scaffolders who have completed a basic Scaffolder Part 1 training course, with at least 6 months’ on-site experience.
Level 3 NVQ
The Level 3 NVQ in Accessing Operations and Rigging (scaffolding) allows delegates to confirm their competence in the following areas:
- Utilising provision of fall protection systems in the workplace;
- Erecting specialised, designed scaffolds and rigging in the workplace;
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace;
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace;
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace;
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace.