15% off CISRS Advanced Scaffolder course, a Level 3 NVQ and a Two-day Skills Test
Included in the package:
CISRS Advanced Scaffolder Course
This course is aimed at existing Scaffolders who wish to progress their careers to be able to work unsupervised on complex scaffolding structures.
Level 3 NVQ
The Level 3 NVQ in Accessing Operations and Rigging (scaffolding) allows delegates to confirm their competence in the following areas:
- Utilising provision of fall protection systems in the workplace;
- Erecting specialised, designed scaffolds and rigging in the workplace;
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace;
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace;
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace;
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace.
Two-day Skills Test
The Two-day Skills Test is a mandatory requirement of the CISRS scheme, regardless of whether a delegate has already achieved the NVQ. Successfully completing the Skills Test enables a delegate to make an application for a CISRS Advanced Scaffolder card