Prior to attending a CISRS Part Two Scaffolding course, the delegate(s) must have held a CISRS Part One Scaffolding Certificate for a minimum of six months.
- Half-day fall prevention and rescue training (SG4)
- Health and safety awareness
- Performance standards (BSEN 12811 and TG20) and management of temporary works (BS5975)
- Basic independent tied scaffold
- Bridging with prefabricated beams
- Protection fans
- Truss-out scaffold
- Pavement gantry
- Loading bay
- Roof saddle
- Splay scaffold
- Edge protection
- TG4 tie testing
- Basic scaffold inspection
- Mobile aluminium tower training for Scaffolders
- Alterations (e.g. removing standards from a structure)
- 50 question test paper (plus a 25-question mock at the end of the first week)
- NVQ portfolio building
- Practical test
On successful completion of this course, learners will receive a CISRS certificate of completion, and they will be eligible to register for a Level Two NVQ in scaffolding.
CITB Grant claimable with code GET0693, as long as a CITB Levy number is provided at the time of booking.