To be eligible to attend this course, delegates must hold an existing CISRS Part 1 Endorsed Trainee Card, a CISRS Part 2 Scaffolder card or CISRS Advanced Scaffolder card. They will still be considered to be a trainee if they hold a Part 1 endorsed Trainee card.
- Basic Product Information and Manufacturers Instructions
- Legal Overview – Health and Safety
- British & European Standards
- Guidance and Industry Standards
- Component Range
- Basic system(s) of work
- Bracing Requirements
- Ties, Stability and Tie Patterns
- Loading & Duties
- Access Towers – Theory & Practical
- Independent Tied Scaffolds (including returns and hop-ups) – Theory & Practical
- Birdcage Access Scaffolds – Theory & Practical
- Loading Towers – Theory & Practical
- Methods of Access and Egress (including stairways) – Theory & Practical
- Test Paper
On successful completion of this course, learners will receive a CISRS certificate of completion, and will be eligible to apply to have thie existing card endorsed to recognise their SSPTS status.
CITB Grant claimable with code GET0236, as long as a CITB Levy number is provided at the time of booking.