Prior to attending a CISRS Part One Scaffolding course, the delegate(s) must have held a CISRS Labourer or Trainee card for a minimum of six months. To enable SIMIAN to process the Trainee card application, delegates must also hold a CITB HS&E test taken within two years of the course date, or hold a CISRS recognised exemption.
- half-day fall prevention and rescue training (SG4)
- Health and safety awareness
- Performance standards (BSEN 12811 and TG20)
- General scaffolding awareness
- ties and anchors
- Manual handling techniques
- Foundations and ground conditions
- Methods of access and egress
- Gin wheels
- knots and hitches
- Interpretation of design drawings
- Independent tied scaffolds
- Putlog scaffolds
- Static tower scaffolds
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Scaffold alterations - e.g. changing a lift height
- TG20 stair access
- Mobile aluminium tower training for Scaffolders
- Scaffold inspection
- 50 question test paper (25 question mock test at the end of week one)
On successful completion of this course, learners will receive a CISRS certificate of completion, and a CISRS Trainee Scaffolder card.
CITB Grant claimable with code GET0692, as long as a CITB Levy number is provided at the time of booking.