Prior to attending a CISRS Advanced Scaffolding course, the delegate(s) must have held a CISRS Part Two Scaffolding Card for a minimum of twelve months. This booking does not include the NVQ Level 3 or 2 Day Practical Assessment. These are separate courses and require separate bookings. Please call us on 0345 6022418 for bundle prices.
- Half day fall prevention and rescue training (SG4)
- Health and safety awareness
- Performance standards (BSEN 12811 and TG20) and management of temporary works (BS5975)
- Tubular drop scaffold from steelwork
- Cantilever drop scaffold
- Two chord raking shore
- Three chord raking shore
- Dead shore
- Flying shore
- Temporary roof scaffold
- Advanced scaffold inspection
- Mobile aluminium tower training for Scaffolders
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- Communication skills toolbox talks
- Anchor tie testing (TG4)
- NVQ portfolio building
On successful completion of this course, learners will receive a CISRS certificate of completion, which will enable them to progress to complete a Level Three NVQ.
CITB Grant claimable with code GET2724, as long as a CITB Levy number is provided at the time of booking.