Plettac Altrad Contur (2 Day)
Scaffolders who erect, alter and dismantle genuine Contur system scaffolding.
To give attendees such knowledge so as to enable them to erect, alter and dismantle Contur System Scaffolding in accordance with the user guide.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Course Scope, Aims and Objectives
- Legal Overview
- British & European Standards
- Contur User Guide
- Access Towers
- Erect and Dismantle – Static Access Tower
- Tied Independent Scaffold
- Erect 2 Lift Independent – Theory & Practical
- Erect – Small Bay Return & Flypast Return
- Demonstrate the use of Hop – up Bracket
- Loading Towers
- Erect – Loading Tower
- Birdcage Scaffolds
- Access Staircase
- Erect either a Small Birdcage or a Staircase Abut to the Independent
- Loadings and Duties
- Design and technical Support
- Multiple Choice Test Paper
- Summary & Review
This course is eligible for the CITB Training Grant Aid to those within scope.
Successful delegates will receive a CISRS Completion Certificate and can apply for their current CISRS card to be endorsed with this training.
LASC Celebrates its Official LaunchFind out more
Worker Sustains Serious Injuries Following Roof FallFind out more >
Restrictions Are Lifting: How will SIMIAN Training Courses be Impacted?Find out more
Sentences for Scaffolder & Roofer Following Fatal Fall from HeightFind out more >