Plettac Altrad Contur (2 Day)
Scaffolders who erect, alter and dismantle genuine Contur system scaffolding.
To give attendees such knowledge so as to enable them to erect, alter and dismantle Contur System Scaffolding in accordance with the user guide.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Course Scope, Aims and Objectives
- Legal Overview
- British & European Standards
- Contur User Guide
- Access Towers
- Erect and Dismantle – Static Access Tower
- Tied Independent Scaffold
- Erect 2 Lift Independent – Theory & Practical
- Erect – Small Bay Return & Flypast Return
- Demonstrate the use of Hop – up Bracket
- Loading Towers
- Erect – Loading Tower
- Birdcage Scaffolds
- Access Staircase
- Erect either a Small Birdcage or a Staircase Abut to the Independent
- Loadings and Duties
- Design and technical Support
- Multiple Choice Test Paper
- Summary & Review
This course is eligible for the CITB Training Grant Aid to those within scope.
Successful delegates will receive a CISRS Completion Certificate and can apply for their current CISRS card to be endorsed with this training.
Another Female Advanced Scaffold InspectorFind out more
Safety Warning Following Scaffolder Fall into RiverFind out more >
Fine for Contractor After Employee Falls from ScaffoldingFind out more >
PPE Regulations ReviewedFind out more
SIMIAN Supports Todd Scanlon to Achieve COTs QualificationFind out more
The Future for Green Construction – How is the Industry Responding?Find out more >