Facilities Superintendent (Southern Region)
Southern Region (Waltham Forest)
30th November 2023
We operate a safer recruitment process.
This is an exciting position working in facilities Maintenance at our training centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for management and supervision of general maintenance, site security, site cleaning, kitchen staff and equipment. The Facilities Manager will maintain statutory test and inspection regimes for centre assets, and uphold HSE standards, to ensure optimum productivity, efficiency and quality.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To be the person in charge of site Facilities Management on a day-to-day basis
- Be responsible for site cleanliness and the management of cleaners, rotas and equipment
- Manage the catering provision including staff, asset, stock control and budget
- Repair and maintenance of all buildings and grounds using in-house or external contractors
- This document does not define the entirety of your duties and as part of a small team, you will be expected to undertake any other duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope and skill of the past, and as required by management.
Those with an interest in this position can download the full job description and an application form here.
Please note that applications will only be accepted in the form of a completed application form and covering email. Applications not in this format may be rejected.